- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot (or hot sauce of preference)
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 2 Heads of Cauliflower (cleaned and cut into large bite-sized florets)
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat RTV/CHV-05 ovens to 200°F/350°F.
- Place butter, hot sauce, and extra virgin olive oil in an oven-safe pan and into the CVap to melt butter and heat through
- Toss florets with the sauce and place them onto a lined baking sheet, single-layer, with space.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (RTV) – 40 min (CHV), or until reaching the desired texture.
- Remove from oven, then sprinkle tops of buffalo cauliflower with freshly-grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Bake for another two to three minutes.