Everyone knows that tasty snacks enhance the enjoyment of televised sports. Whether you’re watching the big game, college basketball, or Olympic curling, great munchies will make it all the more epic. Every great party needs a great dip. This 1-2-3 Spicy Dip is just the ticket.
- 1 lb. spicy sausage (we recommend Jimmy Dean)
- 2 – Cans Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (10-oz cans)
- 3 bricks Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese (8-oz)
- Brown sausage on the stovetop. Drain excess grease.
- Add Ro-Tel and heat through, until the mixture is simmering.
- Add the cream cheese. Mix until melted and thoroughly combined. You may want to cut the bricks into smaller pieces to speed melting.
This is a basic dip recipe. Feel free to utilize other brands, or tinker with ingredients. You can prep this recipe hours before the party and hold it in a CVap at 140°F Vapor/142°F Air. It’ll be so hot, fresh, and delicious that it may take your friends’ attention off the game for a moment. This dip is particularly well-suited for tortilla chips, but can be enjoyed with just about any chip. Trying to watch your calories? Try dipping with cut veggies like broccoli or cauliflower. It’ll make it feel slightly less sinful.