Refrigerated, Ready-To-Heat Options:
Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese, 20 oz CPET Tray
Frozen, Ready-To-Cook Options:
Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese, Party Size 76 oz Foil Tray
Retherm (RTV)/Cook and Hold (CHV)
Cook Time: Refrigerated Items
–30-40 Minutes or until internal temp reaches
Cook Time: Frozen Items
–RTV: 60 Minutes or until internal temp reaches 165°F (74°C)
–CHV: 70 Minutes or until internal temp reaches 165°F (74°C)
Vapor Temp: 200°F (93°C)
Air Temp: 200°F (93°C)
Holding Program (RTV/CHV/HOV)
Holding Time: Up to 3 Hours
Vapor Temp: 140°F (60°C)
Air Temp: 150°F (66°C)
- Preheat CVap® Oven.
- Remove macaroni and cheese containers from sleeve or box packaging. Remove plastic or foil lid and place trays onto a perforated sheet pan.
- Place the pan into the oven.
- After 75% of the cook time has passed, open the oven door and carefully remove the tray. Stir mac & cheese to ensure thorough heating. Check the temperature.
- Return pans to the oven to complete retherm if the internal temp is less than the target temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Once completed, remove from oven. Serve immediately or transfer to a preheated holding unit for hot holding.