- More than half of all chicken entrees ordered in restaurants are for fried chicken.
- In 2020, 95% of commercial restaurants had fried chicken on their menu.
- The average American eats over 80 pounds of chicken each year.
- According to the National Chicken Council, more than 1.4 billion chicken wing portions were consumed on Super Bowl Weekend in 2020 (more than 100 million pounds).
What menu item is going to keep customers coming back for more? To-go orders? Catering offerings? What is going to set your product apart from your competition? Fried chicken! It’s the ultimate comfort food; perfect for challenging times.
Let’s look at the features and benefits of our Collectramatic® Pressure Fryers. Available in 4-head (32 pieces per drop) and 6-head (48 pieces per drop) versions – now that’s a lot of fried chicken!
Benefits of pressure frying:
- Quicker cook times
- Juicier product
- Texture control
- Healthier product
Benefits of a Winston Collectramatic Pressure Fryer:
- Microprocessor controller
- Reliability – Very few moving mechanical parts
- Round pot – For strength with a single weld, sediment cannot build up in the corners and continue to cook/burn the oil.
- Footprint – It’s all in the numbers. With a LP56 fryer 6-head, you can fry approximately 192 pieces of chicken per hour and 1,200 pieces before you need to filter the shortening. Our collector, the largest in the industry, catches all the sediment from the cooking vat, so it does not continue to cook
At a recent training, with an install of three LP56 Collectramatic fryers, the customer was able to pressure fry 576 pieces per hour and 3,600 pieces before they needed to filter the shortening.